AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 18, 2012 05:00PM
I have been experimenting with the nonlinear warping in AFNI. I noticed that when using 3dNwarpApply, the program does not currently update the space/view of a dataset to fit the warp. For example, if I am doing something like the code below, applying a nonlinear warp to a stats file, the output ends up being in +orig instead of +tlrc. I found that using 3drefit can solve the problem, but wasn't sure if this was intentional functionality.

3dAllineate -base TT_N27+tlrc -input anat_final.4847+orig. -nwarp poly5 -cost ls -nwarp_save nwarp_anat3d2MNI -prefix anat3d_MNI
3dNwarpApply -nwarp nwarp_anat3d2MNI+tlrc. -source stats.tb4847+orig. -prefix stats.mni

Thanks for all of the great software!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2012 05:14PM by Peter Molfese.
Subject Author Posted

3dNwarp and correct space

Peter Molfese September 18, 2012 05:00PM

Re: 3dNwarp and correct space

Bob Cox September 18, 2012 08:40PM