AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 27, 2013 11:48AM
I recently (last Friday) added a requested feature to the AFNI time series graph viewer -- the ability to mark sub-graphs of those voxels that are below threshold -- that is, those voxels that are un-colored when See Overlay is turned on.

To enable this feature in a particular graph window, you can type the F key while the mouse focus is in the graph window, or you can use the new item 'Thresh Fade' in the Opt menu (just below 'Show Text'). You can also turn this option on for all graph windows by setting the environment variable AFNI_GRAPH_FADE to YES in your ~/.afnirc file.

"Fading" is only on when See Overlay is on. It should work OK with Clusterize and InstaCorr, but I haven't tested it under all conditions -- so if you change the way the overlay is viewed, the graph window may not update properly without you manually forcing a redraw. I'll fix such problems as they arise (Insh'Allah).

I've attached an image showing how the faded sub-graphs look -- the background is set to a grayish color.
Subject Author Posted

New AFNI Feature - graph "Fading"

Bob Cox March 27, 2013 11:48AM

Re: New AFNI Feature - graph "Fading"

Bob Cox March 27, 2013 11:53AM

Bob Cox March 28, 2013 09:12AM

PeterK April 12, 2013 04:06PM