AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Anonymous User
April 01, 2013 02:26PM
Hi all,

I'm trying to convert a mask containing multiple ROIs from Tal to MNI space. First I used 3dWarp -tta2mni -NN -gridset MNI152_T1_1mm -prefix mask_mni mask_tal+tlrc

The output, however, was still in the same grid as before rather than the same as the MNI anat dataset. Am I misunderstanding the purpose of that flag? Should I just use 3dresample -master afterwards instead?

Furthermore, the output looked significantly different than the input. I understand the sizes and shapes of the ROIs within the mask are subject to change slightly due to interpolation, but the change was more drastic than I expected.

I tried and didn't have much more luck with the affine transformation mni_fsl2tal. Any ideas?

Thanks,
L
Subject Author Posted

transforming mask to MNI using 3dWarp

Anonymous User April 01, 2013 02:26PM

Re: transforming mask to MNI using 3dWarp

Daniel Glen April 01, 2013 03:08PM

Anonymous User April 08, 2013 10:08AM

Daniel Glen April 08, 2013 02:21PM