AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 20, 2013 09:43AM
Ah, I see -- the shape is constrained to be the same between different classes of conditions, just the amplitude varies.

As they point out in the paper, in the general case this is a nonlinear problem, which is outside the computational range of 3dDeconvolve. I once started to write such a program, but abandoned in in December 2007 when no one I talked to was interested in it.

So there are no "future plans" for this capability, unless I can be talked into it, but there were "past plans" -- that never ripened.
Subject Author Posted

joint HRF and response estimates in AFNI?

nick May 19, 2013 12:35PM

Re: joint HRF and response estimates in AFNI?

Bob Cox May 19, 2013 06:05PM

nick May 20, 2013 04:42AM

Bob Cox May 20, 2013 09:43AM

nick May 21, 2013 09:36AM