AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 31, 2013 12:27PM
> The ICC maps we generated from the ANOVA framework are strikingly similar
> to the ICC maps from 3dICC_REML for subjects...not session.

Michael,

Thanks for reporting this! I just found out a bug in 3dICC_REML a couple of weeks ago that may explain what you are seeing. In addition to the bug fix, I also modified the interface so that fixed effects are allowed in the model. See here for details:

[afni.nimh.nih.gov]

The current version on the website has not been updated for more than two weeks, and it does not contain the 3dICC_REML modifications. If you want to try it out, send me an email.

Gang
Subject Author Posted

Questions about 3dICC_REML

Michael July 07, 2013 03:07PM

Re: Questions about 3dICC_REML

gang July 08, 2013 11:52AM

Michael July 08, 2013 01:34PM

gang July 10, 2013 02:41PM

Michael July 30, 2013 03:37PM