AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Anonymous User
July 19, 2013 11:27AM
Hi there, this question may have arised before but I've been searching in previous messages and I couldn't find the answer.
I've tried both AlphaSim (or 3dClustSim ). Both methods reported similar cluster size thresholds. My question is now, to what extent can I increase voxel p-values (for example up to 0.05) even if I get a big cluster size threshold? Is that methodologically correct if I have a big cluster (about 1000 voxels) with all the voxels with low p-values so that this cluster only emerges as significant when thresholding for low voxel p-values (0.05) and the subsequent cluster size threshold (about 800 voxels) computed with alphasim or 3dClustSim?

Thanks in advance
Subject Author Posted

AlphaSim 3dClustSim

Anonymous User July 19, 2013 11:27AM

Re: AlphaSim 3dClustSim

Juen July 19, 2013 11:58AM

gang July 22, 2013 02:19PM

Juen July 23, 2013 08:34AM