AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 26, 2013 10:17AM
Hi Ryan,

I had never noticed this because I don't have compression set on my machine. 3drefit is doing the origin shift (from the @Align_Centers command) and because - I suspect - you have AFNI_COMPRESSOR set to GZIP it is writing out a .nii.gz file even if the input is a .nii.

My impulse is to keep 3drefit from changing the compression in the first place, but I have to consider this carefully first. In the meanwhile, you can either set AFNI_COMPRESSOR to NONE before you run the script, or just delete the .nii files if you have .nii.gz too.

I should have this resolved one way or the other by the next build.

cheers,
z
Subject Author Posted

@SUMA_Make_Spec_FS

Ryan Mruczek July 25, 2013 02:04PM

Re: @SUMA_Make_Spec_FS

ziad July 26, 2013 10:17AM

Re: @SUMA_Make_Spec_FS

Ryan Mruczek July 27, 2013 06:47AM