AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 22, 2013 12:28PM
hi all (especially Bob, the Mad Correlator I suppose)

I was wondering if it would require great efforts to add an option to 3dGroupInCorr to allow the seed vectors to come from a separate dataset, as is possible using the ExtraSet option in interactive InstaCorr. I would like this feature so that I can do seed-based correlations from independent datasets. I understand that I can use the VECTORS batch option to accomplish something similar, but this is significantly more unwieldy. However, if it is a lot of work then it is no big deal--I can pull out the vectors I need and run it in batch. I guess I am interested to see if this would be useful for anyone else as well.

thanks a lot

James
Subject Author Posted

ExtraSet option for 3dGroupInCorr?

jkeidel August 22, 2013 12:28PM