AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 10, 2015 07:00AM
Hi, I am packaging AFNI for Gentoo following the official compile/install guide ( [afni.nimh.nih.gov] ).

Instead of /abin I am using /opt/afni, as it seems better suited to Gentoo practices. I am also adding that directory to PATH.

After compilation, naturally, none of the files have run permissions, I could just do this the crazy way and add permissions to everything under /opt/afni - but maybe you could point me to a list of the files that actually need run permissions? Or is there any other way you would deal with this?
Subject Author Posted

which AFNI files need run permissions?

TheChymera March 10, 2015 07:00AM

Re: which AFNI files need run permissions?

rick reynolds March 10, 2015 08:42AM

TheChymera March 10, 2015 08:57AM

rick reynolds March 10, 2015 09:55AM

TheChymera March 10, 2015 07:04PM

rick reynolds March 10, 2015 09:40PM