AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 19, 2013 10:34PM
Hi Nick,

Thanks so much for the helpful reply.

Actually, the ICA program that I use actually will do the normalization and detrending steps. Based on what I have been told bandpassing should not be used because the ICA program benefits from all the frequency information. I did try bandpassing and did a motion regression prior to ICA, and got some strange results. Additionally, the alogrithm that estimates the amount of components in the data got completely thrown off.

Perhaps as a next step I will give 3dtcat a try on the blur files and then run it through the additional preprocessing steps run in GIFT.

Thanks so much,

Emily
Subject Author Posted

Concatenating Resting State Files

Emily November 19, 2013 11:43AM

Re: Concatenating Resting State Files

nick November 19, 2013 01:39PM

Emily November 19, 2013 01:53PM

nick November 19, 2013 07:55PM