AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 02, 2013 11:43PM
Hello,

This question might be most appropriate for the developers of GIFT for ICA analyses but thought I would check to see if anyone had any ideas about an issue that I am having.

I have been using intensity normalization as a processing step in GIFT. When GIFT is conducting this preprocessing step along with prinicipal components analysis, for one subject, I get the following error: Input to SVD must not contain NaN or Inf.

This subject was processed in afni prior to GIFT in the same way as all the other subjects. Also, this error did not happen when I used remove mean per timepoint as preprocessing step instead of intensity normalization.

Any ideas as to what could be going on? Here is my afni proc py script:

afni_proc.py \
-subj_id ${subject} \
-script proc_${subject}.ruminationinduction_ICA_blur6_MNI_2 \
-out_dir ${subfolder}/${subject}/${subject}.ruminationinduction_ICA_blur6_MNI_2 \
-dsets ${subfolder}/${subject}/p*/e*/${subject}_${study}_rum+orig.HEAD \
-copy_anat ${subfolder}/${subject}/p*/e*/${subject}.spgr+orig.HEAD \
-blocks despike tshift align tlrc volreg blur mask \
-tcat_remove_first_trs 7 \
-volreg_align_e2a \
-volreg_tlrc_warp \
-tlrc_base MNI_avg152T1+tlrc.HEAD \
-blur_size 6

Thanks,

Emily
Subject Author Posted

Intensity Normalization