AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 17, 2013 03:18PM
Hi everybody,

Following Gang's instructions, I've run some PPI analysis. I created my PPI regressors for two stimuli types F, and S coded as 1 and -1 respectively in the interaction regressor. Thereafter I run 3dDeconvolve with the interaction regressor (after wavering). I then extract the R^2 and convert appropriately to z-scores. Since I have two groups, N and M, I then subject the z-scores to a linear mixed effects analysis to investigate whether there are between group differences. After clustering I get ROIs displaying between group differences in regions that make sense based on the task and groups. Now I'd like to determine what is driving the differences, and this is where I am getting stuck. How do I figure out what is driving the differences in connectivity in the two groups?

Thanks,

Colm
Subject Author Posted

interpreting PPI ressults

Colm Connolly December 17, 2013 03:18PM

Re: interpreting PPI ressults

gang December 17, 2013 05:29PM

Colm Connolly December 17, 2013 06:27PM

gang December 18, 2013 01:40PM