AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 27, 2014 02:14PM
Hello,

I have 2 echo planar datasets (51 time slices each) which need to be interleaved "anatomically". In other words, the two series need to be merged with interleaved slices, and the second series could be shifted up or down. I was playing with 3dcat, but that seems to concatenate them "in time". Any suggestions?

Also, what types of alignment issues should I worry about? I was originally planning to do 3dvolreg within series, but should I do anything else after merging them?

Thanks in advance,

Gustavo
Subject Author Posted

concatenate spatially?

gsudre January 27, 2014 02:14PM

Re: concatenate spatially?

Daniel Glen January 27, 2014 03:32PM

Re: concatenate spatially?

gsudre January 28, 2014 02:31PM