AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 13, 2014 03:22PM
Hello,

I was wondering about the region selection for whereami. I wanted to remove certain regions from my masks using 3dcalc and the whereami atlas functions. Many of these regions span across multiple atlas indices, and wondering about the input parameters for whereami in the "-mask_atlas_region" input. If a name is entered the program will suggest and give an index number corresponding to that region. Is there a way to input multiple indices into one whereami command?

say whereami -mask_atlas_region "CA_ML_18_MNIA:'91..116'' or something of the like? my initial attempts to just have a $region there didn't work with tcsh or tcl.

I haven't encountered the :: or : before and it seems according to the whereami -help that it allows you designate either side if using a name such as ":left:cerebellum"

Thanks,

John

More so for my curiosity, as inputing individual numbers didn't take but a minute.
Subject Author Posted

whereami -mask_atlas_region selection

John March 13, 2014 03:22PM

Re: whereami -mask_atlas_region selection

Daniel Glen March 13, 2014 05:26PM

Re: whereami -mask_atlas_region selection

ziad March 13, 2014 06:23PM