AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 17, 2014 11:51AM
Thanks very much, Daniel, for that helpful reply + references -- I'll be able to get the job done right, now. As a point of curiosity, though, after I made my original post, a bunch more googling let me to using

3drefit -space MNI

as a candidate fix. In one of your links you give a variety of methods by which the MNI realignment might be effected, and the 3drefit is not among them. If you have a moment I'd love to know how 3drefit fits in the ecosystem if it doesn't do this kind of realignment?

Shane
Subject Author Posted

Moving mask from TLRC --> MNI space

shanusmagnus March 15, 2014 12:18AM

Re: Moving mask from TLRC --> MNI space

Daniel Glen March 15, 2014 09:48AM

shanusmagnus March 17, 2014 11:51AM

Daniel Glen March 17, 2014 12:01PM