AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 26, 2014 07:47PM
nick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't understand this question.
> freesurfer_read_surf returns vertices and face
> indices of a surface, which is not much related to
> ROI work. Except of course that the indices in an
> ROI refer to surface vertices.

My question is really what the correspondence is between the SUMA ROI indices and vertices loaded in with freesurfer_read_surf. Are they one-to-one? If one of my ROI indices is 188, does that ROI include a node with the set of vertex coordinates (in mm) on the 188th row of the matrix loaded in with freesurfer_read_surf? Or do I need to transform the coordinates somehow to get the actual position? Is there a way to get the actual vertex coordinates for a SUMA ROI, rather than just indices?
Subject Author Posted

SUMA and Freesurfer ROI vertices

PeterKohler March 26, 2014 02:37AM

Re: SUMA and Freesurfer ROI vertices

nick March 26, 2014 06:17AM

PeterKohler March 26, 2014 07:34PM

PeterKohler March 26, 2014 07:47PM

nick March 27, 2014 06:13AM