AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 01, 2014 06:17AM
Is this function works similar to this command>>

[naveed-centos@localhost CNT02.results]$ 3dBlurToFWHM -FWHM 10 -automask -prefix conn_smooth -input Connectivity_mask_anat+tlrc

I couldn't find any significant change by running this one.
Subject Author Posted

Suggest me the afni commant to smooth the volume output of correlation based connectivity

Naveed March 31, 2014 09:57PM

Re: Suggest me the afni commant to smooth the volume output of correlation based connectivity

nick April 01, 2014 04:40AM

Re: Suggest me the afni commant to smooth the volume output of correlation based connectivity

Naveed April 01, 2014 06:17AM

nick April 01, 2014 06:53AM

Naveed April 01, 2014 09:35PM

nick April 02, 2014 05:10AM