AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 08, 2014 03:33PM
Dear Sir,
First, I use @SUMA_Make_Spec_FS to convert the anatomical data and make the standard-Mesh surfaces. The standard-Mesh surfaces node of the every subject is the same: 198811.

Then I use the @SUMA_AlignToExperiment and 3dVol2Surf to map the functional data to the surface, and then the result data file: DataSurf.1D.dat. But for few subject, there is some node lose in the DataSurf.1D.dat.( for example: There is only 198765 nodes in the DataSurf.1D.dat, but the total number is 198811 for some subject.). So I want to know what is wrong for this situation. If it is due to the wrong mapping from the functioanad data to the surface.

There is the @SUMA_AlignToExperiment and 3dVol2Surf I used for the steps:
@SUMA_AlignToExperiment -exp_anat structure+orig. \
-surf_anat ${subject}_SurfVol+orig. \
-align_centers \
-wd \
-followers_interp NN \
-surf_anat_followers aparc.a2009s+aseg.nii \
aparc.a2009s+aseg_rank.nii \
lh.ribbon.nii \
rh.ribbon.nii \
wm.seg.nii

3dVol2Surf -spec std.141.${subject}_${hem}.spec \
-surf_A std.141.${hem}.smoothwm.gii \
-surf_B std.141.${hem}.pial.gii \
-sv ${subject}_SurfVol_Alnd_Exp+orig \
-grid_parent ${subject}++orig \
-map_func ave \
-f_steps 10 \
-f_index nodes \
-out_1D ${subject}.${hem}.1D.dat \
-out_niml v2s.${fname2}.${hem}.TS.niml.dset
Subject Author Posted

Problem about surface-based analysis by using SUMA?

Linda April 08, 2014 03:33PM

Re: Problem about surface-based analysis by using SUMA?

rick reynolds April 08, 2014 08:47PM