AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 25, 2014 07:38PM
Hi Ziad,

thanks for getting back to me. The ROI generation is probably something I look into only if a situation arises where I really need it.

I still don't understand why the version of SurfVol that has been aligned to my epis, seems to be aligned with the surfaces, despite the fact that it is not aligned with the original SurfVol. I have now seen this with lots of datasets in different experiments. Mapping data from surface space into volume space also works great, as long as I use the aligned SurfVol as input to 3dSurf2Vol. Strange, but actually a nice feature for me.

I have one more question: what is the current procedure in AFNI/SUMA for doing surface-based normalization for group-level analysis?

Best,

Peter
Subject Author Posted

Compute Surface ROI

PeterKohler April 09, 2014 01:29AM

Re: Compute Surface ROI

ziad April 14, 2014 02:04PM

PeterKohler April 18, 2014 05:12PM

ziad April 24, 2014 02:32PM