AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 04, 2014 08:44PM
Hello AFNI gurus - quick question for you.

I am covarying my seed-based connectivity imaging results by genotype status, in this case by # of base pairs (i.e., a continuous variable, with range from n to n + some much larger bp number). When I am reading the imaging outpt, some areas demonstrate more connectivity, others less etc etc.

When I see an area has increased connectivity, what is the correct way to interpret these results? Higher base pairs are associated with increased connectivity? Same thing with areas with reduced connectivity? My guess is that the outpt is linear, ie that higher numbers of the covariate predicts more changes etc., but that remains a guess.

Thanks for your help!

-Noah
Subject Author Posted

interpretation of covariate results with 3dttest++

Noah May 04, 2014 08:44PM

Re: interpretation of covariate results with 3dttest++

gang May 05, 2014 01:04PM

Noah May 05, 2014 03:28PM

gang May 05, 2014 06:25PM