AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 19, 2014 12:56PM
Hi all,

I wish to perform a moderation analysis where brain moderates the relationship between two continuous between-subject variables. How can I do this with the AFNI suite? I know I can use a combination of 3dttest++ and 3dRegAna to do mediation analysis (brain as mediator) but I'm not sure about moderation. I have a hunch that 3dttest++ might do the trick - if this is the case, what specific steps do I need to do?

Many thanks,

Thomas
Subject Author Posted

Brain as moderator

Thomas June 19, 2014 12:56PM

Re: Brain as moderator

gang June 19, 2014 01:18PM

Thomas June 19, 2014 01:37PM

gang June 19, 2014 02:31PM