AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 24, 2014 10:33AM
Thank you Daniel and Rick for the help

1. Simple ROIstats just on the Coef sub-briks of the stastistical output of the tasks, and modeled baselines.

3dROIstats -mask $mask1 $top_dir/Processing/simic_results_12_Linux/$subj.results/stats.{$subj}_REML+tlrc.HEAD'[1,4,7,10,13,16,19,22]' > $results_dir/$trial.$subj.txt

2. The *_baseline.1D timing files are representative of all baseline periods in the run. I had gone through all the out.cormat_warn.txt's between modeling baseline or not modeling baseline and there were never any correlations warnings >.4 in either scenario.

3. I can removing the ",1" from the basis functions. Though i'm not familiar with not restricting the amplitude of the block in this case? I'm not making any statistical comparisions between the Coef values, but had simply used 3dROIstats so I can see a condensed timecourse of activation in an ROI.

4. The "clicks" only occur within the larger 25 second 'gt' (Task) blocks. typically 2-3 per task Block

John
Subject Author Posted

3dROIstats -negative betas across whole run

John June 23, 2014 10:35AM

Re: 3dROIstats -negative betas across whole run

Daniel Glen June 23, 2014 01:32PM

John June 23, 2014 02:02PM

rick reynolds June 23, 2014 03:12PM

John June 24, 2014 10:33AM