AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 07, 2014 02:09PM
Hi AFNI experts -

I have a bunch of scripts that do various permutations on an analysis stream. Right now, after each run I open up the stats, navigate to a certain spot, and make a montage with certain number of slices. I do this for several conditions. It's then easy to scan the results, and discuss them with other people.

It would be nice if I could automate this montage-generation, since then the whole thing would be scriptable, soup to nuts. I expect I could do it by writing a plugin, but that seems pretty heavyweight, and I'd have to learn how to write plugins. Is there some other way to script these kinds of interactions from the command line? In short, a way to use cmd-line tools to produce a montage with certain params at certain coords? Preliminary googling does not result in optimism, but I figured I'd ask.

Shane
Subject Author Posted

Scripting a montage

shanusmagnus July 07, 2014 02:09PM

Re: Scripting a montage

Daniel Glen July 07, 2014 02:26PM