AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 18, 2014 02:31PM
Thanks for the indications!

I had a look at the model_*.c file, and even if I've never worked with C before, I think I understood a bit how this works, especially when looking at the simpler model_sinewave_ap.c. But I got totally stuck at understanding how time and event times are defined and convolved in model_conv_diffgamma.c, which is the model I need.

I should also mention that I actually have two event types to model within the same time series. As far as I understand, I think this is also something that would need to be programmed in the model_*.c, right?

Bottom line, although I'd love to learn a new language, it seems a too big challenge for the timeline I'm constrained to. Unless a very generous soul is willing to create a model_*.c that can handle sub-TR events of more than one types, I'll have no choice but to turn back to the evil Matlab who's holding me captive in its matix world.

Sincerely!
Subject Author Posted

Non-TR-locked (or sub-TR) events in 3dNLfim

Sébastien Proulx August 15, 2014 12:39PM

Re: Non-TR-locked (or sub-TR) events in 3dNLfim

Daniel Glen August 15, 2014 04:20PM

Re: Non-TR-locked (or sub-TR) events in 3dNLfim

Sébastien Proulx August 18, 2014 02:31PM