AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 03, 2014 03:11AM
Hi All,

I've been trying to figure out how to reproduce a function from the '1D Trans' Plugin. I want to replicate the function 'adptMean9' but from the command line so I can save it into a new BRIK. It seems to be a type of smoothing filter for 3D+t data but I don't see that as a default option in '3dTSmooth'. I assume it takes the 9 data points and calculates the mean between them? Would anyone have any direction how to reproduce this same type of function from commands? I appreciate any and all help. Thank you.

Cheers
Subject Author Posted

adptMean9 Function

ebaldelo October 03, 2014 03:11AM

Re: adptMean9 Function

Emperor Zhark October 03, 2014 10:44AM

ebaldelo October 03, 2014 05:30PM

Emperor Zhark October 03, 2014 07:38PM

ebaldelo October 06, 2014 04:06PM