AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 17, 2014 10:01AM
Hi Ziad,

Yeah, having each colored bundle is not enough. There are a few combinations that are not really of interest so it just gets in the way. For instance, my ROI's are at the PLIC and Primary and Premotor Cortex for each hemisphere. My main interest is to get a visual of the the left PLIC to left M1 and PMC and right PLIC to right M1 and PMC, not M1 to M1, PMC to PMC, M1 to PMC and so on. But, I know in the future I will be interested in the latter combos, just not for my current aims.

I don't need it that badly, I've been getting around it by creating and tracking to separate ROI files and then just loading all of the relevant bundles at once. I was just seeing if there was a faster way instead of making the separate ROI files and then individually tracking for each file. Everything is much more organized and easily manageable when I have all of the ROI's under one roof.

Thanks,

David
Subject Author Posted

FATCAT - View Individual Bundles when using AND logic

Cunnind6 December 16, 2014 03:30PM

Re: FATCAT - View Individual Bundles when using AND logic

ziad December 16, 2014 05:27PM

Cunnind6 December 17, 2014 10:01AM

Cunnind6 December 17, 2014 08:35PM