AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 06, 2015 03:43PM
Hi Afni experts,
I had a question with how to best combine obliquity information. I have an anatomical scan while was taken at oblique angle A and EPI which is taken at oblique angle B. I ran my anatomicals through Freesurfer and used bbregister to align the two images, which worked fine in their viewer.

Initially I loaded the aligned anatomical scan and original EPI in the viewer and they did not overlap. When I used 3dWarp deoblique on both the anatomical and EPI they were aligned in the viewer (however this caused resampling of the EPI data which I was hoping to avoid).

Also if I used 3dWarp -deoblique -prefix T1.deobl.nii T1.nii on the anatomical and then used 3dWarp -card2oblique epi.nii -prefix T1.obl.nii T1.deobl.nii again the images appeared aligned in the viewer. I want to apply the same procedure to my aseg file. The question I had is if there is any other way to extract the transformation information for deoblique and oblique process, combine them and then just apply directly to the T1.nii and aseg.nii files (along with other files)?

Thanks,
Ajay
Subject Author Posted

Trouble with Oblique datasets

nicreap December 23, 2014 02:20PM

Re: Trouble with Oblique datasets

Peter Molfese December 23, 2014 04:27PM

nicreap December 29, 2014 11:19AM

nicreap January 07, 2015 12:05PM