AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Ruy
August 03, 2016 11:21AM
Dear Afni community,

I have been trying to run an analysis in these last few days in which I have an AM1 regressor treated as being part of the baseline model via the -stim_base option in 3dDeconvolve. My understanding is that only AM1 and AM2 regressors can use the dmUBLOCK and dmBLOCK basis functions. Is this correct?

Here is the error I am getting:
** ERROR: '-stim_base 1' illegal with '-stim_times_AM1'
** FATAL ERROR: Can't continue after above problems!
My understanding is that 3dDeconvolve is telling that amplitude modulated/duration modulated regressors can't be treated as being part of the baseline model. Is this correct? And if so, why not?

Thank you,
Best regards,

Ruy
Subject Author Posted

dmUBLOCK/dmBLOCK regressor part of baseline

Ruy August 03, 2016 11:21AM

Re: dmUBLOCK/dmBLOCK regressor part of baseline

rick reynolds August 03, 2016 12:06PM

Re: dmUBLOCK/dmBLOCK regressor part of baseline

Ruy August 08, 2016 04:02PM