AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 12, 2016 12:36PM
I want to get an average beta value for each slice along an ROI. I saw that 3dmaskave's -slice option only goes in the z-direction, but in my data slices are in the y-direction. I am currently trying to do it using 3dmaskdump, but that gives me many betas and I would need to average them afterwards. Is there a better way to do this? this is my current 3dmaskdump command to get values from where y=17:

3dmaskdump -mask ../../ROIs.nii_ANTS+tlrc. -mrange 13 24 -xyz -cmask '-a ../../ROIs.nii -expr 1-bool(j-17)' -o test stats.101_ANTS+tlrc.
Subject Author Posted

3dmaskave for slices in y direction

mmontchal September 12, 2016 12:36PM

Re: 3dmaskave for slices in y direction

rick reynolds September 13, 2016 12:40AM

mmontchal September 13, 2016 01:39PM

rick reynolds September 14, 2016 08:27AM

mmontchal September 19, 2016 02:40PM