AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 01, 2016 10:30AM
Dear AFNI experts,
I am trying to install afni in ubuntu 16.10 and having some problems. after solving missing 'libXp' problem via the following post
" [afni.nimh.nih.gov];, I noticed that 'libmotif4' is also replaced by other libraries. substituting it with 'libxm4' was helpful too. However after rebooting, when I wanted to set R variable in bash, I encountered an error:
rPkgsInstall -pkgs ALL => R: Command not found.
I can install R separately via apt-get install r-base but I wonder why it can't find the command. Changing the directory to home/abin (where I can find rPkgsInstall.R script) doesn't solve the problem.
Any ideas on how to finalize installation is greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Ahmadi
Subject Author Posted

Re: rPkgsInstall

Ahmadi December 01, 2016 10:30AM

Re: rPkgsInstall

ptaylor December 01, 2016 11:02AM