AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 09, 2015 10:24AM
I've been working with mouse data (but not resting state) for quite some time and unfortunately there is no standard brain, and we were not very successful with coregistering to T1 images. There may simply be not enough structure in the mouse brain (no sulci, gyri like in the human brain) to make meaningful transformations.
Although, I think some resting state people have been claiming to compare regions according to the Allen Institute mouse brain atlas using FSL for coregistration...

Why don't you just pick one EPI image as template and coregister all others to this image for group analysis? This works really well with linear registration using 3dAllineate, but the slices should be placed as similar as possible in each animal.
Then you could still manually draw ROIs according to an atlas, which is tedious but I would trust it more than some untested automatic coregistration...
Subject Author Posted

analyzing mouse data

pshuk April 07, 2015 12:34PM

Re: analyzing mouse data

Daniel Glen April 07, 2015 05:11PM

paranoidandroid April 09, 2015 10:24AM

pshuk April 13, 2015 09:29AM