AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 14, 2015 02:14AM
Hi-

I went to the FATCAT demo set, and tried running your command in two ways (NB: I changed the in_rois and inset filenames to appropriate ones in the demo):

First, I literally ran the code you pasted, which only had the one backslash (=continuation-of-line character) at the end of the first line, and I got the following error:
++ Reading in.
** ERROR: Need to load ROIs with >=1 subbrick...
-in_rois: Command not found.
-fish_z: Command not found.
-ts_wb_Z: Command not found.
-nifti: Command not found.

because the command wasn't actually continued on to every line (3dNetcorr stopped picking up options after the second line). But this was not the error you got.

Then, I put continuation of line characters at the end of each line:
3dNetCorr \
-inset REST_in_DWI.nii.gz \
-in_rois ROI_ICMAP_GMI+orig \
-fish_z \
-ts_wb_Z \
-nifti \
-prefix 001-T1_PCCand2

and this ran fine.

*so*, I'm wondering what version of AFNI you are running (check with command line-> $ afni -ver)? Or whether the continuation of line characters were really there in your original command but not the pasted one?

--pt
Subject Author Posted

3dNetCorr error

sjordaz April 14, 2015 12:08AM

Re: 3dNetCorr error

ptaylor April 14, 2015 02:14AM

sjordaz April 15, 2015 12:39PM

ptaylor April 15, 2015 02:58PM

sjordaz April 20, 2015 06:00PM