History of AFNI updates  

|
May 20, 2015 06:10AM
Dear all,

I found a very strange behaviour when applying an inverse transformation to a volume with ROI masks that was created in the MNI space and perfectly fits the areas of interest in the MNI152_T1_2009c+tlrc template

When I project the ROI volume back to the subject space with the following command

3dNwarpApply -short -master 'PrestofRegDTRCRRVTcor+orig.[0]' -nwarp PrestofRegDT_total_uni_WARP+tlrc. -iwarp -source RSN_Findlab_Atlas+tlrc. -interp NN -prefix RSN_Findlab_Atlas

For some subjects, the ROIs are trimmed in the ROIs extending to the superior slices. I checked and the transformation of the functional data to the MNI152_T1_2009c+tlrc template space is properly done. So, why is this?

For reference, the warping dataset was created as the concatenation of the individual transformation as follows.

3dNwarpCat -warp1 T1Div_brain_uni_AQ_WARP+tlrc -warp2 T1Div_brain_uni_A.aff12.1D -warp3 mat_PrestofRegDTRCRRVTcor_2T1uni.aff12.1D -prefix PrestofRegDT_total_uni_WARP

Thanks in advance,
Cesar
Subject Author Posted

inverse transformation of ROIs from MNI to orig space is trimmed in superior slices

Cesar Caballero Gaudes May 20, 2015 06:10AM

Re: inverse transformation of ROIs from MNI to orig space is trimmed in superior slices

Daniel Glen May 20, 2015 09:17AM

Re: inverse transformation of ROIs from MNI to orig space is trimmed in superior slices

Cesar Caballero Gaudes May 20, 2015 09:29AM

Daniel Glen May 20, 2015 01:15PM