AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 30, 2017 10:59AM
Hi,

I have T1 images from different scanners that I'm trying to convert to nifti format. I tried to3d with the -anat option but the results were clearly wrong. I am now trying Dimon but am getting an error. I'm in the directory that has the .dcm data and here is the command line:

Dimon -infile_pattern '*.dcm' -gert_create_dataset -gert_write_as_nifti

The error I get is: no_wait: no volume found in 170 files

I've been running afni 16.0.01 so I tried that first but also tried 17.0.00 and got the same error. I know the .dcm files are correct since I tried to use University of Oregon's MRI Convert tool and that worked fine. I believe this is a GE scan.

Thanks for your help

Jatin
Subject Author Posted

convert anatomical T1s to nifti

jvaidya January 30, 2017 10:59AM

Re: convert anatomical T1s to nifti

rick reynolds January 30, 2017 12:54PM

Re: convert anatomical T1s to nifti

jvaidya January 30, 2017 02:54PM