AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 14, 2015 10:59AM
I am trying to run 3dMEMA on BOLD imaging data using a mixed 2 (group) x 2 (condition) design. Specifically, I want to run the model to look at the interaction of group and condition. The input images are a contrast image (cond 2>con 1) generated from 1st level 3dREMLfit, for each subject. When I run it I get the following error:

Warning in FUN(X[[i]], ...) :
Failed to execute:
3dcalc -overwrite -prefix ___R.read.AFNI.cpt2002.ssreg_REML -a "cpt2002.ssreg_REML+orig.BRIK[34]" -expr "a" > /dev/null 2>&1
Failed to execute:
3dcalc -overwrite -prefix ___R.read.AFNI.cpt2003.ssreg_REML -a "cpt2003.ssreg_REML+orig.BRIK[34]" -expr "a" > /dev/null 2>&1

Can anyone assist me?

Thank you.
Rebecca
Subject Author Posted

3dMEMA error

rebeccakerestes August 14, 2015 10:59AM

Re: 3dMEMA error

Isaac Schwabacher August 14, 2015 11:15AM