AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 03, 2015 11:02AM
Hi afni/suma users,

I am trying to applying a cluster size based thresholding to my accuracy maps after MVPA classification (in surface space).

To this end, I am using slow_surf_clustsim.py.

As I did not apply any smoothing to my data, I think that it would be correct to use a blur factor = 0 (that is, no smoothing applied). Do you think this is correct?

From the slow_surf_clustsim function I can not use a blur factor < 4, so I am considering to waive this step directly in the script.

My other question is that, from the function instructions I am not sure if I have to use the flag "-on_surface yes" for my analyses or not.

Finally, the last question is if I can run slow_surf_clustsim.py in the two hemispheres together. My two hemispheres accuracy maps are already merged in one single niml.dset, so I am providing a spec file containing the two hemispheres to run the simulations. Do you think that this is correct?

Thank you!
Subject Author Posted

Running slow_surf_clustsim.py on MVPA accuracy maps

afniuser2014 September 03, 2015 11:02AM

Re: Running slow_surf_clustsim.py on MVPA accuracy maps

nick September 04, 2015 07:02AM

Re: Running slow_surf_clustsim.py on MVPA accuracy maps

afniuser2014 September 04, 2015 11:51AM