AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 15, 2015 12:51PM
hi Mingbo and Gang

I have tried to do this as well and it did not work for me either. Specifically, the SPMGx basis functions do take an optional duration argument, but this cannot currently be used in combination with -stim_times_IM (though it can with just -stim_times), while say dmBLOCK can be used with -stim_times_IM.

I don't know how much work it would be to make 3dDeconvolve allow the use of SPMG1 with -stim_times_IM, but it would be useful for me in some teaching-type situations.

James
Subject Author Posted

Using HRF other than dmBLOCK with -stim_times_IM for 3dD

Mingbo September 14, 2015 06:37PM

Re: Using HRF other than dmBLOCK with -stim_times_IM for 3dD

gang September 15, 2015 12:13PM

jkeidel September 15, 2015 12:51PM

gang September 15, 2015 05:25PM

Mingbo September 16, 2015 02:14PM