AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 10, 2015 03:18PM
There is no fixed upper limit to the size of a data table in 3dttest++, so I'm not sure what's going on here.

Is this block below a direct copy of the output, without edits?

++ loading covariates
100408' in covariates file '
101006' in covariates file '
101107' in covariates file '

These messages are supposed to be in the form

** ERROR: Can't find label '100408' in covariates file

So if the messages you gave are exactly as you see them, I guess that the covariates file contains some special character, probably a carriage return (CR) that is both messing up the string matching (i.e., finding which row to use in the covariates table for each dataset), and messing up the formatting of the error messages. If this is the case, then a command like

file_tool -show_file_type -infile OLD.txt -prefix NEW.txt

might fix it up.
Subject Author Posted

AFNI/Human Connectome covariates issue

Noah November 10, 2015 11:26AM

Re: AFNI/Human Connectome covariates issue

Emperor Zhark November 10, 2015 03:18PM

Noah November 10, 2015 08:56PM

Isaac Schwabacher November 11, 2015 11:05AM