AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 11, 2015 01:16PM
Hi all,

I'm using AFNI/SUMA to do the follwing (in order):

1.) draw ROIs of visual regions based on visual localizers
2.) overlaying the localizer ROIs onto functional data from the main experimental task
3.) drawing ROIs of the main experiment functional data that are within the bounds of the localizer ROIs
4.) deleting the localizer ROIs
5.) perform MVPA analysis on the functional ROIs

My question: Instead of drawing my boundary ROIs (localizers) and then, by hand, selecting the activated voxels within those regions at my chosen threshold, is there a way to automatically select all activated voxels within the localizer ROI?
Subject Author Posted

drawing ROIs in SUMA

kayzee November 11, 2015 01:16PM

Re: drawing ROIs in SUMA

rick reynolds November 17, 2015 09:31AM