AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 17, 2015 01:56PM
Dear AFNI experts,

I have ROI masks (Nifti files) in MNI space (Colin 27 template). I would like to use them with the functional data I analyzed using the MNI_avg152T1+tlrc template.

I transformed the Nifti files into AFNI format, however, I am unsure as to what is the best way to transform my masks into the MNI_avg152T1template. I also need to change the voxel dimension from 1x1x1 to 2x2x2.

Can I use 3dwarp to do this? I saw the tta2mni and mni2tta options but I don't think this is what I am looking for.

Thank you in advance for the help,

Isabelle
Subject Author Posted

Nifti ROI mask transformation

isades November 17, 2015 01:56PM

Re: Nifti ROI mask transformation

Daniel Glen November 18, 2015 08:10AM