AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 17, 2015 12:41PM
Well, it could be residual signal, or it could be a math error on my part. I'm going to try to reduce to a submodel that can be examined with 3dttest++ so that I can examine residuals I know are calculated correctly.

This was the most spectacular of the residual images I could find, but almost every single one of them had something that looked like one or more known networks, and these were even consistent within sessions (and to a lesser extent, within subjects). So unless I've screwed up, I'm going to need to separate the noise into within-session, within-subject-between-sessions and between-subjects components. And once I've done that, I have no idea how to use the information to help with multiple-comparisons correction. :/
Subject Author Posted

Recovering residuals from 3dLME

Isaac Schwabacher December 15, 2015 01:02PM

Re: Recovering residuals from 3dLME

gang December 16, 2015 02:34PM

Isaac Schwabacher December 16, 2015 03:50PM

gang December 17, 2015 12:08PM

Isaac Schwabacher December 17, 2015 12:41PM