AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 14, 2016 03:59PM
Hello,

I am doing resting state analysis in non-human primates and have my anatomical datasets aligned to a macaque template. I am trying to use the 1D matrix generated by QWarp to align the functional images to the template. I thought I would want to align the errts file (generated by afni_proc.py) to the template as that contains the 'residuals' I want to analyze, however, my 3dNWarpApply command keeps getting 'killed' half way through the warping.

Would the errts file be the correct file to align?

I am assuming this alignment has to be done before any InCorr analysis can be performed as per -help:
All datasets must have the same grid layout, since 3dGroupInCorr
will do voxel-by-voxel comparisons. Usually, this means that
the datasets have been transformed to a standard space; for
example, using the @auto_tlrc script.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Subject Author Posted

resting state alignment

sharyn March 14, 2016 03:59PM

Re: resting state alignment

ptaylor March 14, 2016 04:14PM

Re: resting state alignment

sharyn March 14, 2016 04:37PM