AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 22, 2016 08:53PM
Hi,

Thank you for your response. I am still a new afni user, so I appreciate your support.

I have been able to run 3dClustSim with the following command:

3dClustSim -mask Collapsed_Sync_Async_TD_forclustTry1+tlrc -nxyz 61 73 61 -dxyz 3 3 3 -both -NN 3 -athr 0.05 0.01 -prefix Collapsed_Sync_Async_TD_forclustTry1_Clust

After it ran I got a message that said to append the data to:

3drefit -atrstring AFNI_CLUSTSIM_NN3 file:Collapsed_Sync_Async_TD_forclustTry1_Clust.NN3.niml -atrstring AFNI_CLUSTSIM_MASK file:Collapsed_Sync_Async_TD_forclustTry1_Clust.mask

However, when I ran:

3drefit -atrstring AFNI_CLUSTSIM_NN3 file:Collapsed_Sync_Async_TD_forclustTry1_Clust.NN3.niml -atrstring AFNI_CLUSTSIM_MASK file:Collapsed_Sync_Async_TD_forclustTry1_Clust.mask Collapsed_Sync_Async_TD_forclustTry1+tlrc

and open the file, it is not showing the cluster corrected p-vaules in the cluster report.

3dinfo on the file shows this, which makes it look like the 3drefit was run:

3dttest++ -setA '1*_BLOCK_collapsed_first_level.nii.gz[11]' -setB '1*_BLOCK_collapsed_first_level.nii.gz[8]' -prefix Collapsed_Sync_Async_TD_forclustTry1
3drefit -atrstring AFNI_CLUSTSIM_NN3 file:Collapsed_Sync_Async_TD_forclustTry1_Clust.NN3.niml -atrstring AFNI_CLUSTSIM_MASK file:Collapsed_Sync_Async_TD_forclustTry1_Clust.mask Collapsed_Sync_Async_TD_forclustTry1+tlrc

Any assistance you can provide with respect to how to get the cluster corrected p-values to appear in afni would be great.

Thank you,
Stephanie
Subject Author Posted

3dClustSim and Afni

Stephanie March 17, 2016 09:22PM

Re: 3dClustSim and Afni

Bob Cox March 18, 2016 09:39AM

Stephanie March 22, 2016 08:53PM

Stephanie March 26, 2016 08:17AM