AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 25, 2016 10:16AM
Hello,

I am working with a dataset that has partial coverage. I am now ready for the group analysis, and although alignment and normalization worked pretty well, there is still some variability in how the epi maps overlap. I would like to use the -zskip option in 3dttest++ and I see I can put a decimal fraction after the option to indicate what percentage of voxels in each set must be nonzero. The example given in the help documentation is (.90), and I understand that too little overlap is a bad thing. However, is 90% overlap the consensus, or how should I determine what percentage is right for my data?

Thank you for your help,
Alfonso
Subject Author Posted

3dttest++ zskip

Alfonso Alfini March 25, 2016 10:16AM

Re: 3dttest++ zskip

gang March 28, 2016 03:02PM

Re: 3dttest++ zskip

Alfonso Alfini March 29, 2016 08:06AM