AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 06, 2016 09:33AM
Thanks Rick! Then we will be using dcm2nii from MRIcron instead.

Is this a potentiall feature to be added in the future since I guess 4D DICOMs will be more common? Would be really nice to be able to stick with afni for everything and avoiding mixing in other softwares.

I do not know when this was implemented but I guess Philips did this? Do you think this setting can be changed? You are right, now we can't do e.g. real-time motion observtions/corrections or artifact diagnostics during the runs. One advantage of the 4D volume however is that it is so much faster so send it over the network than 2000 smaller DICOM files. Some comfort at least...
Subject Author Posted

Dimon: Single 4D DICOM file to NIFTI?

Robin April 06, 2016 08:03AM

Re: Dimon: Single 4D DICOM file to NIFTI?

rick reynolds April 06, 2016 08:28AM

Robin April 06, 2016 09:33AM

rick reynolds April 06, 2016 11:15AM