AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 20, 2016 04:49AM
Hi,
I am sorry for the unclear statements. I didn't receive expected results in the voxel-by-voxel group analysis. I am interested in posterior insula, but I didn't conduct the experiment of functional localizing. Besides drawing an ROI of global posterior insula,I want to draw large number of spheres in posterior insula and compare different conditions sphere-by-sphere. So I need to know the coordinates of voxels included in posterior insula firstly and plan to draw a sphere with specific radius for each voxel.If there a function(script) in afni which can output all the x,y,z coordinates included in a specific brain area when it is inputted the name of this area?
Thank you!
Subject Author Posted

How to get the coordinates of all the voxels included in insula ?

Zhang Yu April 17, 2016 04:11AM

Re: How to get the coordinates of all the voxels included in insula ?

Daniel Glen April 17, 2016 09:45AM

Zhang Yu April 20, 2016 04:49AM

Daniel Glen April 20, 2016 05:39AM