AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 21, 2016 12:10PM
Thanks very much! I have a related question: sorry if this question is not well-formed. I am happy to clarify further.

Is it possible to replace an array in the NIFTI image with another array? For instance, say that I would like to replace the dataset in rall_func_REML+orig[4] (i.e. the fourth index of the seven indices in 80x80x33x1x7) with another array.

This question is coming up because I am doing calculations elsewhere (in R) and was previously using oro.nifti to change the slots. However, it turns out, based on your response here that that package does not correctly follow the standard completely, and this is creating problems in reading it back using AFNI/SUMA which I use for display.

Thanks again!
Best wishes,
Ranjan
Subject Author Posted

how to drop unneeded dimension from NIFTI file (obtained using 3dAFNItoNIFTI)

maitra April 20, 2016 08:12PM

Re: how to drop unneeded dimension from NIFTI file (obtained using 3dAFNItoNIFTI)

rick reynolds April 20, 2016 09:27PM

Re: how to drop unneeded dimension from NIFTI file (obtained using 3dAFNItoNIFTI)

maitra April 21, 2016 12:10PM

rick reynolds April 21, 2016 01:30PM