AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 06, 2016 04:53PM
Hi Afni Experts,
I wanted to see if the following is correct for a cortical thickness estimated FWHM for input into slow_surf_clustsim....

1)SurfFWHM -i_fs MNI/SUMA/lh.pial.asc -input HC/Lthickness_15/HC1_lh.thickness.MNI.fwhm15.gii

Would I use the warped (ie fsaverage or MNI thickness) or native space for this estimate? Does the SurfFWHM command above look correct?

When running the subjects through Qdec the fwhm was estimated at 20 for a 15mm smoothed image but using SurfFWHM with the following options above I have an estimated smoothness of 9.9, so I am pretty sure I am incorrect.

Thanks,
Ajay

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2016 10:18AM by AjaySK.
Subject Author Posted

slow_surf_clustsim

AjaySK April 29, 2016 11:38AM

Re: slow_surf_clustsim

Peter Molfese May 03, 2016 08:54AM

AjaySK May 04, 2016 05:40PM

AjaySK May 06, 2016 04:53PM