AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 02, 2016 02:49PM
Thanks Daniel, let me be a bit more specific. Say I have a block design with rest and probe blocks interleaved. I want to calculate average BOLD from N TRs before the probe block to M TRs after. So for this I need to stack all runs time locked to probe block start and average. the output would be a 3D+time dataset with N+M+1 time points. I cannot figure out how to do this relatively basic thing with AFNI...
Subject Author Posted

calculating stats on time with grouping

Ali_Ghazizadeh May 25, 2016 09:46AM

Re: calculating stats on time with grouping

Daniel Glen May 25, 2016 12:35PM

Ali_Ghazizadeh June 02, 2016 02:49PM

Daniel Glen June 02, 2016 05:27PM

rick reynolds June 03, 2016 08:29AM