AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Anonymous User
February 28, 2013 12:50PM
Hi,

I am trying to run a task-related correlation analysis following "Simple Correlation Analysis" steps.
In the first step, when I remove effects of no interest (with 3dSynthesize selecting baseline) from my original dataset, I was wondering what happens to the residuals in the dataset? I assume the original dataset = fitts + errts and baseline term is included in the fitts, but the remaining subset after subtraction would still leave me with error terms.
When I remove the effects of no interest, I should subtract it from the fitts dataset instead of the original dataset that is used for the first 3dDeconvolve step (to get cbucket)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
SJ
Subject Author Posted

3dSynthesize step for Correlation Analysis

Anonymous User February 28, 2013 12:50PM

Re: 3dSynthesize step for Correlation Analysis

gang February 28, 2013 02:09PM

Anonymous User February 28, 2013 02:32PM

gang March 01, 2013 05:42PM